C - Arrays 1D
Arrays are the collection of variables of similar data type. For example an int array holds the elements of int types while a float array holds the elements of float types. All arrays consist of contiguous memory locations.
To declare an array, specify a variable name with its data type and the number of elements in square brackets, like int Numbers .
Array index is started from 0 and there is no limit of maximum value.
Exercise Questions on Arrays:
- Find maximum and minimum number in an array.
- Input 10 number and find sum and average.
- WAP to find sum of odd numbers, even numbers
- Merge 2 arrays in a sorted order.
- Reverse the array list.
- Merge 2 arrays uniquely.
- Insert, delete an element in an array.
- WAP that splits an array into odd and even numbers.
- Input 10 numbers in array and find sum of odd and even numbers separately.
- Find factorial of each number stored in array.