String in C
String is a collection of characters or String is an array of character which is terminated by a null character '\0'.
gets() - is use for input a string.
String functions in string.h header file.
Exercise questions on String
- Input string and find its length.
- Input string and reverse it.
- Input string and convert it into capital letters.
- Input string and convert it into small letters.
- Input string and copy into another variable.
- Input string and concatenate it.
- Input 2 strings and find both strings or not, if not, which string is greater.
- Compare 2 strings but ignore cases.
- Compare 2 strings but only n specified characters.