C is a general-purpose, high level programming language developed by Dennis Ritchie at AT & T Bell Laboratory of USA in 1972.
Features of C-Language
1. C is a robust language.
2. C is machine independent and highly portable language.
3. C is platform independent.
4. C is a case sensitive language.
5. C is a small programming language. So, there is no need to remember many C keywords.
6. C programs are easy to read and maintain.
7. Programs written in C can be reused.
8. Program written in C are fast and efficient.