C is a general-purpose, high level programming language developed by Dennis Ritchie at AT & T Bell Laboratory of USA in 1972.
Features of C-Language:
- C is a robust language.
- C is machine independent and highly portable language.
- C is platform independent.
- C is a case sensitive language.
- C is a small programming language. So, there is no need to remember many C keywords.
- C programs are easy to read and maintain.
- Programs written in C can be reused.
- Program written in C are fast and efficient.