Exercise questions on Strings in C
- Input 'ANKIT'
- Input string and find string is palindrome or not.
- Input string and count number of vowels.
- Input sentence and count blank spaces, tabs, lines, characters and words.
- Trim all the spaces in between the sentence.
- Replace 2 or more blank spaces with a single blank.
- Input String and Print each character of every word.
- Input ANKIT
- Find the largest word from the input sentence.
- Find the smallest word from input sentence.
- Input a name and display in alphabetically order. eg: input "oxford" output "dfoorx"
- Remove the multiple occurrences of characters from a string.
- Find String length
- Conver into lower/upper case
- Reverse the string
- Copy string
- Append string
Solve the following program without using string function
Input 10 names in array and sort them in descending order. Take only first character of the names for sorting.
Input a data type and display its size in bits.