Exercise questions on Strings in C
- Input 'ANKIT'
- Input string and find string is palindrome or not.
- Input string and count number of vowels. (Solution)
- Input sentence and count blank spaces, tabs, lines, characters and words.
- Trim all the spaces in between the sentence. (Solution)
- Replace 2 or more blank spaces with a single blank. (Solution)
- Input String and print each character of every word.
- Input ANKIT
- Find the largest word from the input sentence.
- Find the smallest word from input sentence.
- Input a name and display in alphabetically order.
e.g: input "oxford" output "dfoorx"
- Remove the multiple occurrences of characters from a string.
- Input country name and print its capital: For e.g.
Solve the following program without using string function
- Find String length
- Convert into lower/upper case
- Reverse the string
- Copy string
- Append string